Williamsburg Police Deptartment bulletin, Oct. 10
The Williamsburg Police Department reported the following incidents and arrests Oct. 10:
A 28-year-old male was arrested on a charge of driving with a suspended or revoked license on Scotland Street.
A simple assault occurred at 1:45 a.m on Richmond Road.
Driving with a revoked or suspended license occurred at 4:29 p.m. on North Henry Street and Scotland Street.
A simple assault occurred at 4:32 p.m. on Scotland Street.
This news report is based on information provided by law enforcement authorities. If you believe this report is in error, please notify the issuing authority.
110 Yardarm Court
Creekside Landing, Williamsburg
119 Red Dirt Road
Schenck Terrace, Williamsburg
194 Skimino Road
Skimino Farms, Williamsburg
122 Westminster Place
Banbury Cross, Williamsburg
266 East Queens Drive
Queens Lake, Williamsburg
102 Panther Paw Path
Panther Place, Williamsburg
209 Vineyard Lane
Penniman Woods, Williamsburg
1128 Wilkins Drive
York Terrace, Williamsburg
105 Idaho Circle
Skimino Hills, Williamsburg
106 Ridgecrest Circle
Springfield Terrace, Williamsburg
- Lamont Minkins Â A. arrested on charges of larceny
- Sybille R. Bakewell arrested on charges of endangering persons or a police car while eluding the police, petit
- Rico J. Hargrove arrested on charges of assault
- Juvenile arrested on charges of eluding police, petit
- Spencer J. Good arrested on charges of assault